JOB TITLE: Solutions Analyst/Consultant
LOCATION: Houston, TX (Some travel required)
Job Summary :
At Mangan Software Solutions (MSS) our Solutions Analysts are responsible for developing and promoting solutions in support of direct and indirect opportunity pursuits. Analysts are also responsible for providing positive and informative experiences for our customers in order to facilitate products and services sales opportunities. Analysts serve as account liaisons by interacting with clients to understand their needs and working with MSS personnel to develop a compelling solution to meet their challenges.
Key Business Development activities include :
- Developing relationships/contacts/leads to sell products and services
- Developing and delivering sales presentations and proposals
- Continuous post-sale account management
Primary Responsibilities :
- Proven track record in sales – managing sales pipeline, identifying key opportunities, establishing lasting customer relationships with enterprise level customers.
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources are required
- Utilize solution selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Strong ability to communicate with all levels of an organization – prospecting and existing customer accounts.
- Establish and develop strategic relationships with business and technology decision makers at enterprise accounts.
- Strong sales and product presentation capability
- Maintaining knowledge of industry trends and regulatory changes
- Utilize company CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
Required Qualifications/Attributes :
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering preferred)
- 4+ years technical/sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Clear technical aptitude or proven experience
- Experience working within a compliance and/or regulatory environment preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Positive attitude and self-starter mentality
- Execution and results oriented with entrepreneurial sprit
- Enterprise software sales experience a plus
- Process Safety Management/Safety Instrumented Systems experience a plus
If you believe your skill set can fit well within MSS, please provide us your contact information below or email us at email@example.com