JOB TITLE: Project Engineer
LOCATION: Houston, TX
Our Project Engineers are responsible for the technical delivery of products, services and business solutions for our clients. Engineers execute the vision of the Project Manager to accomplish the scope of work and all prescribed project goals, scheduled milestones and cost objectives. Project Engineers drive our project teams, overseeing project execution through coordinated client interactions and resource allocation activities, always ensuring a high-quality client experience.
REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING: Unearth the problem and build the solution.
SOLUTIONS: Deliver results to our clients using proprietary software, analytical skills and best practices.
SUPPORT: Conduct pre-sales activities in partnership with our Business Development team to interact with, and present our solutions to potential and current clients.
EXECUTION: Work with the Project Manager to develop and execute project implementation plans.
INNOVATION: Alongside our Subject Matter Experts, discover new markets, create solutions and design new systems to add to our business.
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering preferred)
- Proven leadership experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Positive attitude and self-starter mentality
- Experience working within a compliance and regulatory environment
- Execution and results oriented
If you believe your skill set can fit well within MSS, please provide us your contact information below or email us at email@example.com