JOB TITLE: Marketing Coordinator
LOCATION: Houston, TX (Some travel required)
The primary responsibility of the Marketing Analyst is to collect and analyze data to evaluate existing and potential product and service markets/opportunities. The Marketing Analyst will coordinate and plan campaigns, market launches for MSS offerings and report on results whilst managing and qualifying opportunity leads. The Marketing Analyst will work to execute Marketing initiatives and Sales Operations functions put in place by the MSS Leadership Management Team (LMT) and will report directly to the Director of Business Development.
Key Marketing Analyst activities include:
- Tracking of opportunities (CRM)
- Analyzing, tracking, and reporting on campaign, event, launch data
- Opportunity qualification
- Coordination of Marketing initiatives and event planning
- Execute marketing opportunities and action plans to meet business goals and objectives.
- Develop thorough understanding of the industry, business, competitors and brands, and act as an important resource for
- intelligence and direction. Be seen as a trusted, strategic and confident marketer.
- Must think about consumer engagement and overall customer experience and act as an advocate for the consumer.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the cross-functional team to determine product/offer positioning, value proposition, naming, messaging, and creative strategy.
- Identify optimal marketing channel mix to produce measurable and sustainable results that strengthen the brand and drive business results.
- Participate in the creative development process for campaigns. Determine areas to better leverage a campaign across multiple marketing channels and ensure creative and messaging is synergistic in all communications.
- Develop and refine marketing messaging points.
- Provide analysis on product pricing and positioning.
- Manage content on social media and web properties.
- Identify test and learn scenarios. Analyze and understand customer needs and refine plans based on research.
- Brainstorm new innovative channels and marketing activities that will help differentiate the brand/product and drive business goals.
- Participate in regular brand strategy discussions.
- Drive new buyer acquisition campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree (marketing preferred)
- 3 years’ work experience in a marketing role (software products and/or oil and gas preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Creative design experience
- Brand management
- Public relations
- Search engine optimization
- Social Media and web property management
If you believe your skill set can fit well within MSS, please provide us your contact information below or email us at email@example.com