FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mangan Software Solutions
Mangan Software Solutions To Unveil Next Generation in SLM Product Line at ISA Event in Houston, Texas
Houston, TX // November 4, 2016 – Mangan Software Solutions, Inc. (MSS) will showcase the newest version of SLM v2, its award-winning Safety Lifecycle Management software at the Process Control and Safety Symposium November 8-10th, 2016 in Houston, TX. The Symposium, hosted by the International Society of Automation (ISA), is a three-day world-class exhibit and networking event covering topics such as critical instrumentation, communications, control systems, safety and security.
The all-new SLM v2 is a cloud-based software product that integrates process safety information, asset integrity management and management of functional safety into one highly configurable platform. The newly redesigned platform has over 200 new features and enhancements with improvements under the hood and a stunning new interface. SLM v2 delivers more than ever to help users accelerate functional safety practices and manage the lifecycle of Independent Protection Layers.
“SLM v2 is the culmination of years of work by industry professionals, active users, rigorous software development and quality assurance teams to dramatically improve and update our Safety Lifecycle Software platform. We feel that this is a defining moment in the industry and are excited to show our new version to the ISA community,” said Jeremy Lucas, CTO of Mangan Software Solutions. “As organizations look to improve their process and functional safety initiatives, they need a complete enterprise ready toolset that can manage all their safety information as well as conform to industry standards. We are confident that our investment in the SLM v2 product will provide them all the tools, enhancements and reports they need to execute these critical tasks.”
Since SLM v2 seamlessly merges Process Safety Management (PSM), Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) engineering, and Maintenance/Reliability processes into a single, user-friendly cloud-based software platform, the platform has solutions for every role:
- For Management, SLM v2 gives managers the tools to ensure their assets are in alignment with corporate risk mitigation strategies and the ability to instantly visualize the metrics that matter.
- For Process Safety Teams, a newly designed HAZOP module accelerates PHA/HAZOP studies and automates reporting, eliminating the tedious documentation post-study. New analytics in the LOPA module give insight into risk gaps.
- For Maintenance and Reliability teams, our streamlined Operate/Maintain module makes it faster and easier to execute/implement robust asset integrity programs, track Tier 3 metrics and optimize test intervals.
- For SIS and I&C teams, engineers can build functional safety plans, execute SIL calculations, conduct Functional Safety Assessments and generate reliability block diagrams.
- Operations can view HAZOP data to conduct risk assessments for bypass procedures, view hazards and track IPL trips and failures.
- For the international client base, a new translate feature has over 53 languages to render views.
- With over 200+ features, SLM v2 provides an easier, smarter way to overcome the most pervasive safety challenges.
ABOUT Mangan Software Solutions: MSS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mangan, Inc. that leverages technology and software services to automate, implement, and execute functional and process safety engineering processes for the energy and chemical industries. Headquartered in Houston with offices in Atlanta and London, MSS has over 15 years of experience developing powerful products and solutions to create value and drive process improvements for clients. MSS deploys its innovative software products, the SLM software suite and SPInspector, to industries that require reliable high-performance automation solutions. For more information, visit ManganSoftware.com.