Mangan Software Solutions (MSS) is excited to be a sponsor at the 2020 AIChE GCPS Spring Meeting .
Digital transformation of the Process Safety Lifecycle resonates with us as we drive innovation and provide efficiency through the Safety Lifecycle Management (SLM®) software we provide. At this years AIChE GCPS Spring Meeting we will offer insights and answer the tough questions of the industry that everyone is asking. MSS will be showcasing the award- winning Safety Lifecycle Manager (SLM®) platform and how we are transforming Information into intelligence for all the major companies in the industry around the globe.
The AIChE® Spring Meeting is the year’s key technical conference for practicing chemical engineers. A wide range of subjects relevant to the current needs of industry is covered. Plus, the Global Congress on Process Safety covers the critical needs of process safety practitioners more broadly and deeply than any other conference.
Visit our booth at on March 29th-April 2nd to learn more about MSS and the #1 globally supplied software SLM®.
Location: Hilton Americas and George R. Brown Convention Center
Why SLM®? What are the benefits?
Here are some of our Client Responses…
- SLM® allows clients to identify optimum test intervals based on test history and trend analysis.
- We guarantee better data management and often a reduction in conventional data storage methods such as Spreadsheets, Access databases, Historians and in house tools.
- With SLM® you can identify future failings and certify devices as proven-in-use.
- Demonstrate asset integrity and accountability in line with IEC61511 and government regulations.
- Have KPIs and reports at your fingertips, these reports can additionally be delivered to management and management groups.